Subject: Proposal for integrated assessment modeling
From: "Angele KEDAITIENE \(CCE\)" <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info", "Ahti Kuningas"
Cc: "Olivier Bahn" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 13:56:00 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister, Mr. Tiit Riisalo,

Great honor writing to you.

Some time ago, in Vilnius, I have met the representatives of yours ministry, 
who said that Estonia looks for good energy and climate modelers.

In this respect, please find enclosed the proposal, elaborated together with 
Canadian modeling team from GERAD HEC-Montreal, to do the integrated 
assessment modeling for the green transition, in particular related to 
energy, of the Republic of Estonia.

From my work with the European Commission and European Parliament, from the 
most recent contacts, we know that EU member states are encouraged to use 
the funds of New Generation EU and Recovery and Resilience facility for the 
superior ad-hock projects in the field.

We call next week to know if you get the proposal, and to agree the online 
meeting.

We would be glad to provide more information.

Thank you so much in advance.

Respectfully,

PhD Angele Kedaitiene

Secretary General, former European Commission

CCE - Club Climate Europe

Based at the European Parliament, 60 rue Wiertz
Brussels – 1047, Belgium

Phone: +32 465 884 342

E-mail: [email-masked];

             [email-masked]

Web: www.climatealfa.eu

Legal Court: Brussels | ID: 0802.768.139

The information in this e-mail is confidential and property of Aldin 
Celovic, and can only be read, copied and used or forwarded by the 
addressee. If you received it in error, please erase it and contact the 
sender immediately. All the necessary precautions to prevent infection of 
this e-mail with viruses were taken and the sender cannot be held 
responsible for any loss or damage resulted from opening this e-mail or 
attachments.